Dr. Lori brings many years of experience in both conventional and functional medicine. Integrating these two medical practices allows her to give you the answers patients need regarding their health. Dr. Lori is committed to providing a supportive environment where she listens and hears your concerns. She will also offer resources to help heal and function the way your body was intended.
Labs and panels are for adults and children. A child must be 65lbs or greater due to the volume of blood needed. The price listed does not include consultation time.
Basic Functional Panel (19 lab tests, 46 markers)
- Comprehensive markers for nutritional and hormonal deficiencies, toxicity, immune strength, inflammation
Female Functional Panel ( 26 Tests, 77 markers)
- The Basic Panel with additional female sex hormones and cardiovascular risk markers
Male Functional Panel (26 Tests, 76 markers)
- The Basic Panel with additional male sex hormones, prostate and cardiovascular risk markers
Stool/microbiome testing (GI Map- Diagnostic Solutions)
- Comprehensive stool analysis. DNA testing for pathogens and bacterial imbalances. Markers for gut inflammation, digestion, and immune strength. “What’s going on with my gut?”
Food Sensitivity Testing (Alletess or US Biotek)
- Blood spot or blood draw
- Antibody testing for 96 foods or 184 foods
- What foods is my immune system attacking?
- What foods are contributing to my inflammation?
- Alletess IgG or IgA
- 96 foods $229
- 184 foods $338
- US Biotek IgG and IgA
Mold testing (RealTime Labs or Great Plains Lab)
- Urine testing for mold toxin excretion
- “Is mold being stored in my body? How much?”
- $335 Great Plains
- $374 RealTime
Heavy Metals Testing (Urine Toxic Metals-Doctors Data/Labrix)
- Urine testing for metals excretion
- “Are metals being stored in my body? How Much?”
- Doing this test with or without chelator (extra charge) will be determined by Dr. Lori.
Additional Hormone Testing (beyond blood testing) (DUTCH)
- DUTCH Complete
- Urine test for excretion of adrenal and female hormones
- “Am I utilizing/breaking down my hormones properly?”
DUTCH Sex Hormone Metabolites
- Urine test for excretion of sex hormones
- “Are you interested in sex hormone metabolism but not cortisol?”
Additional Hormone Testing (beyond blood testing) (Doctors Data/Labrix)
- Salivary hormone levels- adrenal and/or female hormones
- “What are the hormone levels in my tissues?” – believed to be a better marker for hormone levels than blood when using Estrogen replacement therapy. Best way to look at cortisol levels throughout the day.
- $200-275 depending on test ordered
Urine Organic Acids (Great Plains Lab)
- “What am I eliminating in urine?”- looks at breakdown products of mold, yeast, bacteria, vitamins, toxins (in general)
- A good test for kids who can’t do a blood draw to get a “big picture”
- $265 for microbes only
Antibody/Immune system testing (Cyrex Labs)
- Many options. Cyrexlabs.com. Blood tests.
- Most recommended tests:
- Array 12 (antibodies against pathogens)
- Array 5 (autoimmune processes)
- Array 3x, 4 (gluten and gluten related issues)
- “What is going on with my immune system/my inflammation?”
- $275-675 depending on the test ordered
Nutrient deficiencies (beyond the Infinite Functional Blood Panels) (SpectraCell)
- Blood test for specific micronutrients, vitamins, and minerals
- “What am I deficient in? I want to know all of the levels.”
Cancer testing (Galleri)
- Detection of early tumor markers (methylated DNA) in the blood
- Early detection of 50 types of cancer, many of which do not have traditional screening tests.
- “Do I have any cancer cells that are detectable? I want to catch it early and make a plan to reverse the process.”